Monday, October 14, 2013

Oven Baked French Toast

Here is the story of a giant bag of rolls. \


A giant bag of delicious rolls, but rolls that were going to go bad if I didn't use them. We ate them with soup yesterday and then we ate little sandwiches on them. But today, when faces with this giant bag of rolls, I couldn't face another little round ball of bread - no matter how delicious it was in the first place.

Enter - Oven Baked French Toast.



I ripped the rolls into little pieces and whipped up some eggs and milk with added vanilla and cinnamon. I let it sit in the fridge all day and soak in; then baked it for about 30 minutes at 350.


I served it with syrup and cinnamon sugar (the traditional way to eat french toast here at our house). Dinner was a hit and the rolls are used up because I made a pan for my sister who is sick. (Get Well Soon, K)