Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Holidays from me here at Snappily Ever After



I hope you get to eat lots of pie. 
 and that your turkey looks even half as good as this one here!



We are experiencing some life changes here at Snappily, and since we are all feeling extra grateful for our blessings, I thought it might be a good time to remind you all how you can apply or see if you qualify for Snap Benefits. 

Snap Benefits can be a great blessing to many, if you qualify you also qualify to be helped by Food $ense. 

Food $ense can help you benefits go farther and help make healthier choices with the benefits that you do have. 

I am so very Thankful at this time for Snap Benefits, Snap-Ed and Food $ense. It has changed my life, come with my and continue my journey.