Friday, September 16, 2016

Lemon Pepper Grilled Zucchini



I should be embarrassed sharing this with you and calling it a "recipe" because it was so ridiculously easy. 

But on the other hand, it would be a Crime NOT to share this with you - for that exact same reason. 


Ingredients:

Zucchini and Summer Squash
Olive Oil
Lemon Pepper seasoning


Instructions:

Slice your zucchini into spears. I slice mine down the center into half - and then I halved the halves. But the yellow squash were bigger, so I slice them into halves and then into thirds.  This is NOT as complicated as I just made it sound. 

Put them into a plastic ziploc bag and add your olive oil and lemon pepper - Shake! Shake! Shake!


Then just toss them on your grill and let the magic happen. 



I don't know exactly what happens to food under that grill lid over those flames, but it turns these zucchini spears into heavenly vegetables that will have you getting up at 9:30 at night to snack on vegetables from the fridge.