Monday, January 29, 2018

Easiest Black Bean Chili


I just love Chili.  I could happily be a chili cook-off judge and live a very enjoyable life. 

But sadly, there is only one other person in my family that feels the same way as me. 


But all my family members like refried beans and hummus (so mashed beans) and nearly everyone of them will eat black beans. -  I have No idea why black beans are the exception to the rule of, "I don't like beans"  but they are.  So this chili recipe with just black beans was something everyone in my family enjoyed. 


This recipe is made with a few cans from the pantry and staples like onions, garlic and spices. If you don't have ground turkey on hand, you can use ground beef or leave it out all together and have a meatless chili. It is going to be delicious either way.