Tuesday, July 31, 2018




When I have spoken about my journey with Food $ense, I don’t think the thought ever entered my head that it would one day be over.  I have come to realize the living a healthy lifestyle and making positive changes is a process and there is no finish line. I didn’t ever think I would one day say goodbye to Snappily Ever After and not have it be my life. But today, that’s what I am doing. Saying goodbye to you, my friends and community. You have blessed my life more than you will ever know, more than I could imagine when I placed my first wobbly footsteps on this path.

Although I am moving on, Food $ense is here to stay and they have other blogs, websites, classes and resources that are still free, in your communities and they offer all kinds of exciting classes and experiences. You can go with your whole family and prepare a meal and eat together (Create Family Meals), you can attend classes with your small children (Mommy and Me) or you can take your kids to have a story, play games and make a snack (Food Fun and Reading). This is all in addition to the traditional classes that they have always offered both in person and online.

Visit Eat Well Utah the official blog and sign up for the newsletter – that will include classes that are offered in Your very own county! Kids Create is the Food $ense blog for kids, it is written for kids and has so much information, recipes and activities – all geared towards kids wanting to make better health choices for themselves.

Find them on Instagram – along with the official Food $ense account, on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Snappily Ever After has followed me through some of the hardest, most challenging and growing years of my life, I am sad to leave you all, but I know without a doubt that I am leaving you in the best hands possible!

I’ll see you at the Farmer’s Market!

Kerry