Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Did you know today was National Strawberry Day?  Isn't that fun! Sometimes we get stuck in a rut around here, perhaps you do too. I was informed by my children a few weeks ago when I make tortellini soup on Tuesday that it was "Taco Tuesday" and obviously I had forgotten what day it was. I really do make tacos almost every Tuesday.  Now my family doesn't seem to mind eating the same thing quite often, but if your family is itching for something different why not see what is coming up on the calendar.

March is:
National Caffeine Awareness Month
National Celery Month
National Flour Month
National Frozen Food Month
National Noodle Month
National Nutrition Month
National Peanut Month
National Sauce Month

There is peanut butter lover's day (1st), oatmeal nut waffle day (11th), chocolate covered raisins day (24th), There is something for each day of the whole month, Some days ever have multiple suggestions. 

Over at Food $ense, this March we are focusing on Limes, Legumes, Mangoes, and Cabbage

So, enjoy your Strawberry day, also.... did I mention today is also Chocolate Cake Day!