Monday, May 13, 2013

Chicken Salad with Blueberries


We got home late last night after too much partying and too much family visiting and I was starving. And I was hungry for something “good” for me.  You know how you sometimes feel after too much cake and goodies and party food, you just want some real food. Well that was how I was feeling last night.

We had all our kids over the weekend and they really cleaned us out, we were left with some pretty slim picking in the fridge and it was past bedtime and I was exhausted. The point of telling you all of this is because I have to share with you the most delicious and easy thing ever!

Blueberry and Walnut Chicken Salad, we had some leftover chicken from Thursday and a few leftover blueberries from pancakes that were made on Sunday, some celery stalks and the walnuts got left out because they give me canker sores and I plain just don’t like them. It was so delicious and perfect!  I love chicken salad, but this has such a different twist on it that I just had to share it with you.