Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Running with.... Dynamite

My baby isn't sleeping. With the temporary living situation that we are in, we are sharing a room and so that I means I am not sleeping either. A grumpy not sleeping baby and a sleep deprived mom pretty much equates to running around with a stick of dynamite in one hand and a lit flare in the other.

I have been trying to keep the boys extra busy so they still have a fun summer, even with the xbox packed in storage. And I have oodles of amazing family to help, but gosh darn it, I need some sleep.

Instead, I am blogging and listening to the baby to vocal exercises and practice her peanut butter chomping noises. Someday this will hopefully be a sweet memory, but for now, it is going to be the reason I am asleep on the couch while the boys are at the pool.