Friday, January 9, 2015

Cinnamon Rolls - Create a Quick Bread


Oh my goodness, how I love all things Bread related. I love love love it!! I wish that I was better at baking it, but that is coming along with some practice. I am probably pretty late to the party, but I really wanted to share with you the Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day technique.

I no longer have a bread making machine (and I didn't really think it was that great anyway). I don't have time (or the desire) to get up at 5am to start the dough, and I don't want to spend my whole day involved in a process that may or may not turn out depending on variables that are impossible to control like the temperature outside or the humidity.


I highly recommend exploring their website and experimenting with the way they make their bread. Everything that I have made from them is beyond fantastic!! And incredibly easy for someone who follows directions well, but doesn't have a lot of detective skills to find out "what exactly went wrong" if it doesn't turn out.


They have a recipe for Giant Cinnamon Rolls that they make with their basic Brioche dough.

What better way to build come kitchen confidence and some baking prowess than to make up these monsters and impress your family and friends!

Nothing says, "I sure think you're special" (at least to some teenage boys at my house) than a big fat cinnamon roll smothered in frosting. 

I know they aren't a health food, but they sure are good for the soul! 



I just HAD to show you one that wasn't frosted yet - aren't they gorgeous!!?? I can hardly believe they came out of my pantry and oven. Something magical happened in there.