Monday, February 2, 2015

A Beautiful New Look for a Great Blog

One of the Food $ense sister blog sites is sporting a whole new look and lots and lots of great information that I know you are going to want to have!

It used to be Big Bites, Little Budget, but it now is Eat Well Utah.

One of the most helpful things on the site is that you can find classes in your very own area!  These classes are amazing and you'll end up loving whatever they teach. I attend them when I can and you will never be disappointed in the time you spend there. These teachers and fantastic and their passion for healthy living and good food is only surpassed by their love for helping people!

My most favorite part of the whole website is a little quote that says, " Eating Healthy doesn't have to be expensive, but it does take practice".   I really like that!

So what are you waiting for ... Go!, check it out! (See you at class)