Wednesday, October 28, 2015

November Activity List

I don't want to freak anyone out here, but we are down to the last few days of October. I was sitting looking at my calendar planning the week and suddenly realized - October is Over (well almost)

I'm not trying to skip over anything, we all have a lot of celebrating to still do, but I wanted to get this out to you - so that when you are recovering from your Candy-Coma on Sunday and planning your week - you can say.... Oh my Goodness! I have a lot of fun things to do in November.



Here is the Link - and it is upside down again. Because I guess that is going to be my thing. 

Sure November gets a little cooler, but don't let that be an excuse for not getting outside - the snow will come soon enough. And for sure don't let it be your excuse to stop moving!