Monday, April 23, 2018

Beef and Broccoli Pasta


Ever since I can remember when my dad gets Chinese food, he orders Beef and Broccoli. I don't think anybody even asks him what he wants anymore. We just order him Beef and Broccoli. 

Anything that classic and that somebody loves that much deserves to be made at home, right? 


This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to get on the table. Your longest cooking time will be boiling your pasta, but you cook the broccoli in the pasta water and stir fry the meat at the same time. So you are really using your time to your advantage. 


My kids loved this and so next time I make it, I am going to double the amount of broccoli that I added. Bonus - More Veggies and a bigger meal at a low cost.


This would also be a great recipe to use up any leftover steak or beef roast and just heat it up in the wok before adding your pasta and veggies.