Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Soon we are going to Party!

Next week is the two year anniversary of Choose My Plate. And we are going to be celebrating here on the blog.  I can't wait! I have some really fun things planned, we are going to explore Super Tracker, Make a Sample Menu, and add our own little twist on the Ten Tips!

I am so excited about the Choose My Plate program, I love it, and there is so much help and information out there to help you get started, keep inspired and meet amazing goals. And so I am going to be throwing a little "party" here at the blog, and the present is for YOU!

Here's what you need to do, explore the blog and leave a comment on ANY post. That will enter you into a random drawing for this fun little gift. I will contact you if you are the winner.

You will get this awesome Food $ense apron, a menu planning packet, a fun pen to do that with a two packs of sticky notes to help label your leftovers. I will probably throw in  a birthday goodie or two, but I don't want to officially bribe you with chocolate. 

Now get out there and read and comment.