Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Parmesan and Garlic Potato Wedges


This is one of those home run recipes that make you feel like some kind of kitchen hero. 

I made these because I had a huge sack of potatoes sitting on my garage doorstep that I kept tripping over and we needed to eat some potatoes to make it a smaller obstacle for me to get around. 

They were such a hit, I made them again to serve at our New Year's Eve "Party" and they were by far the most popular thing.  You'll make them and people will rave, and you'll be like.. Yeah... I can cook some Delicious Potatoes!! 


Ingredients:

4 potatoes (2 pounds)
2 teaspoons canola oil
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper


Directions:

Cut each potato lengthwise in half. Cut each half into three wedges. 

In a large bowl, sprinkle potatoes with oil; toss to coat. 

Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potatoes; toss to coat.

Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. 

Sprinkle with any remaining coating. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender.