Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October and Happy New Year!

Hello Dear Blog Friends, I am happy you stopped by. I have so many upcoming changes to share with you and exciting things on the horizon. I can't wait to share them with you and experience them together.  It has been an exciting 9 l/2 months. I hope you have learned perhaps as much as I have.

Food $ense is an exciting program. Over the last year they have unveiled the new Food $ense at Home program. Have you taken advantage of any of it? Do you find the classes informative and educational? Do you find them fun?

Have you started to take steps to change your life like I have?  Have you started to Meal Plan or perhaps you are Making a Budget for the first time. Maybe you are eating out less and having quick meals at home. Remember that even the little changes for good are a step in the right direction. Don't get discouraged when it feels hard, WE can do this together.

Have you tried something new this last year? Perhaps a new fruit or vegetable; or like me, an interesting new grain. Do you have a new family favorite from something you were prompted by Food $ense to try.

Did you venture outside your comfort zone and try shopping at a Farmer's Market?  Did you maybe decide to try a new recipe with something that you got there. Food $ense has archived the last four years of their exciting Farmer's Market recipes, there is always something new to try.

Can you believe all that we had learned in the last little while. I can't wait for the new changes and exciting happenings.  Do you want a sneak peek?  We (you and me) are going to be doing things with Apples, Peppers (YUM!) and Winter Squash this month. And then we will gear up to make it through the holidays Healthy, on our Budget and Safely.

There is so much going on and to look forward too, I can hardly wait. I hope you are excited too.